Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7: Favorites Movies



Well, it is March 7th, so time for Day 7 of the blog challenge. Today's topic is favorite movies.

If you know me at all, you should know the answer to this question. My all time favorite movie is A Time to Kill.



I first watched this movie when I was around 10 years old. It was in moment that I told my dad that I was going to be an attorney. I wanted to have that kind of power to change the world . . . one case at a time. The movie is amazing and bravo to John Grisham for writing such amazing books too. I thought I would share with you a little scene from the movie too. I know this clip is like 8 minutes, but it is so worth it to watch. Absolutely moving. I can still quote every line in here and it still brings tears to my eyes.


Now, I do have other favorite movies too, mostly chick flicks, but this movie still ranks #1 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment