Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?

Well, it is Monday. I'm still not in the greatest mood and the fact that it is snowing like crazy outside doesn't help my mood any. I was enjoying the 60-70 degree weather. I wish there were more days like that. Anywho, I cannot change the weather so I will just have to deal with it.




On to the 30 day challenge. Today's topic is to show a picture of myself from a year ago and how have I changed.


This picture was taken last April. 



This picture was taken just a few weeks ago. 



Looks like I haven't changed too much. My hair in that picture looks a little longer than a year ago, but I just got about an inch chopped off, so it is about the same. I have lost about 10 pounds since last year though, not that you can tell in those pictures.



 And I really don't think that I have changed too much as a person either. I'm still the same me. Granted now I am one year closer to graduation (just 2 months) and one year closer to marrying my dearest Christopher (just 6 months). But I am still the same opinionated, stubburn, bitchy, loving gal that I was a year ago!


Hope everyone's Monday is going well. We are still awaiting word from the sheriff on the ring. They are currently dusting my box for prints. Eeek!


No comments:

Post a Comment