Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy

Today is Day 6 of the blog challenge. I cannot post just one picture that makes me happy because too many things make me happy.

Christopher always makes me happy!!!

 He deserves two pictures!

Family makes me happy - from my immediate family
 
To my extended family

 To Chris's family

 Marrying Christopher on September 24th makes me really happy 

 This is our little piece of heaven on 28 acres - love it 

 I love my friends - we always have a great time 

There is no way that I would survive without these two 

 Onto the kiddos, Kit Kat 

 Dozer

Boots

These are just a few of the things that make me happy in life. I feel very blessed in life and could go on and on about it, but dinner is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment