Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 16: Dream house



I have a lot on my mind, so I am doubting that this will be very long.

For now, my dream house is our little farm house in Pomona. I am so looking forward to the day that I get to move into that house. Just a few months left now.






But eventually Chris and I would love to build a house. Granted that will be several years down the road. We have looked at house plans and talk about it often. I want a HUGE kitchen and he wants a HUGE shop. We have talked about it looking something like the picture below, but right now aren't dead set on anything.



 As you can see, we are pretty traditional and country. And if you have seen the inside of our house, we are traditional and country in there too.

But I will be happy wherever I go as long as it is with Christopher!


No comments:

Post a Comment