Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 11: Favorite tv shows



Today is Friday and I couldn't be happier. Before this day gets too crazy, I thought I would post for the blog challenge. I'm actually pretty proud of myself that I am consistently blogged for now 11 days straight. I am going to try to still post tomorrow, but we shall see how busy things are in Howell County.

So today is favorite TV shows. I try not to watch a ton of TV because life stays pretty busy, but there are a few shows that I always have to watch. Sometimes I just have to wait til weekends to watch them or I do wedding stuff while watching. Multi-tasking is a wonderful thing.

So here are my regulars:


Yes, I know that Jersey Shore is a tacky show, but it is a guilty pleasure and one of those things where you get to sit back and think "Thank goodness my life isn't like that"

No comments:

Post a Comment