Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 18: Favorite food(s)

Well it is finally Friday. There were times this week that I wasn't sure I would see Friday, but it is here and I am so happy.I woke up this morning in a great mood. I slept with the windows open last night so I woke up to the sounds of birds singing and a smell of fresh air. Then I realized it was the 18th and that means that today is Chris and I's 89 month anniversary. Geez that sounds like a long time.

Ok, so on to today's topic - favorite food. I love food, so I cannot pick just one!

For breakfast, I am a tried and true biscuit and gravy lover.




Lunch I am not overly picky about. It is usually a meal that I eat on the run so it is simple or left overs.


I have two favorite dishes for dinner.

Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cream corn and salad


And Steak, baked potatoes and salad



For desserts I have three: homemade ice cream, grandma's homemade banana pie and mom's homemade chocolate cake with homemade chocolate icing (note these are pictures I took, not google ones)




Hope that you all have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment