Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 28: Pet Peeves

Well, this could be a really long post, but I will try not to bore you with all of my pet peeves.

One that is playing on tonight is jealous people. Just because you cannot have what someone else can doesn't mean they are a bad person or are wrong for doing it. Get over it. If you want more, get your butt out there and work for it!

I hate when people don't know how to drive the speed limit.

I hate people who stand in the middle of the aisle at Wal-Mart to talk when clearly you want around them.

I hate people who stare.

I hate when people write stupid stuff on facebook or excessively profess their love on facebook. Get a life!

I hate when people make love a competition. News flash. We are competing so quick comparing yourselves to us.

Those are biggie ones for me tonight. It's been an eventful night and now I need rest for wedding festivities tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment