Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30: the last of the blog challenge

 Well, I have made it to the last and final day. It is crazy to think that it is already March 30th. Time is flying by for sure.

Onto Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge. I didn't remember to have Chris take a picture of my today, so I will do my best and use one taken of my on Saturday.

This is me (left) with Chris's mom and Chris's sister-in-law Stephanie!

1. Yesterday we got our engagement pictures taken. The rain held off long enough to get the shots in. We are anxiously awaiting our teasers to be posted to facebook.

2. SP (my boss) and I worked out the details of my salary and my job expectations as an attorney. That's a weight lifted off my shoulders.

3. I have became closer friends with Hannah (the gal who will marry Chris's cousin Shay). She is a wonderful gal and I am glad to welcome her into the family.

4. Spending time over Spring Break with my family always makes me happy. Life just seems right down here and I am very much ready to move down here for good and not have to go back to Columbia.

5. Graduation announcements have been mailed. It is crazy to think about the fact that graduation is in a month and a half. I have been waiting for that day for so long and now it seems unreal that we are finally to that point.

Well, I hope that the week is treating you well. I am off to bed. Got another busy day in store for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment