Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3: Your first love



Well, today is Day 3 of the blog challenge and we are talking about first loves (warning, this may be cheesy)

Well, I would have to say that my first love was my dad. I grew up as a daddy's girl and spent so much time  with him. I so wish that I was at home so I could show old pictures of us, but sadly I am 200 miles away.


Then there was Zorro, my TV crush. I loved this show and had to watch every day, never missed an episode.


In grade school there were boys that I "went out with" and told my mom I loved: Jesse, Justin, Seth, Charley.

Then in middle school, you start taking things a little more seriously, and even popped the "l" word, not really knowing what it meant, but I said it to Daniel and Dereck.

Then in high school I dated two boys. One was a terrible relationship, but one that lead me to Christopher and allowed me to appreciate how amazing and wonderful he truly is.

Christopher is the love of my life!


Then I hope to look in the eyes of our children some day and fall in love all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment