Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


This week on Top 2 Tuesday is Random Facts about Myself.

1. I know how to operate heavy machinery. Growing up, I spent a lot of time at my parents' rock quarry. I was always eager to learn how to operate the machinery, so my dad taught me. My favorite is the front end loader. I have become quite good at it too. My dad even has one at the house to use around the farm. I have even drove it while he was in the bucket. That's trust, huh?



2. I didn't earn my bachelor's degree before entering law school. I am a part of  6 year degree program at MU, skipping my last year of undergrad. I will not receive my bachelor's degree until I graduate law school. I think that I am the only person in my class that doesn't have a degree under my belt. There are fellow students who have bachelors, masters and even doctorate degrees. Then there is me, with nothing. At least we knock out two graduations in one weekend!

Hope that your Tuesday was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment