Friday, March 26, 2010

5 Question Friday


I'm a so glad that Friday is finally here. Before I leave town, I thought I would post on 5 Question Friday

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try? Yes - both my permit and my driving
2. What is your most embarrassing moment? My bathing suit bottoms coming untied and falling off in the parking lot of a hotel

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear? I would love to get a new wardrobe from What Not to Wear, but I hope that I don't dress bad enough to actually be nominated

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind? Nope, there are parts of my body that I am not happy with, but I wouldn't ever get surgery

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? My duckhead jeans

Now, time to finish loading the car and hit the road!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment