Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


This week's Top Two Tuesday presented by The Undomestic Momma is Favorite Celeb Styles. After already seeing a few posts on the blogs that I read, I have learned we like the same ones.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am pretty classic and casual in my style. I don't branch out much and have probably always dressed older than my actual age. These are the two celebs I think most embody m style too.

1. Reese Witherspoon - I just love her in general. She is so adorable. I like her style in clothes and hair. I think that after I get married and chop my hair off again, I may do a cute Reese bob. Here are a few of pics of Reese.







See even dressed up, she is classic.

2. Jennifer Anniston - I have loved Jenn from the days of watching Friends every week. She always appears to be put together, but also in a simple and classic way. Here are a few pics of her.







Hope that you hav enjoyed! Have a wonderful Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl :) orals are after spring break. Are you at Mizzou? A friend of mine is a 1L there ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew Appleton. He and I are from the same hometown. He's a few years younger, but I ran around with his brother.

    ReplyDelete