Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



Things You Cannot Live Without

1. My Cell Phone

This thing is my life. My schedules, reminders, numbers are all in here. Living 200 miles away from my family leaves my cell phone as my only connection to them. Trust me, I am on it a lot talking to Chris, my parents, my sister, grandma and other fmaily members. Plus, being on th busy schedule I am between work and school, this phone has my email and facebook connections. I never leave the house without it.

2. Chapstick - Softlips



I hate having dry lips. I use Softlips like its going out of style. I always have some in my pocket, in my purse, in my backback, in the car and in my desk at work (in Willow of course). You will hardly see me without it.

Thanks to the Undomestic Momma for picking such a fun topic.

1 comment:

  1. I have to have both of those as well! I am a HUGE Softlips freak!!!

    ReplyDelete