Friday, March 19, 2010

5 Question Friday


Time for this week's Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? I have personally met Nascar driver Carl Edwards. He is from Columbia. I met him at a charity event. I got his autograph for my dad. We also took a picture together and talked about his win the night before. He is a super nice guy

2. What temperature do you keep your house? For winter, my house stays around 69-70 (I turn this down when I am not home to save costs) In the summer, my house will be at whatever it is outside, I typically don't turn on the air til its like 90 decrees outside. Then when I turn it on it will be around 74. I hate being cold. But these numbers will probably change when Chris and I move in together. We are on way different temperature spectrums

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes? Yes, but the only person I would ever say anything to is my mother and Chris (he is terrible about keeping his house clean)

4. What's the worst job you ever had? I can honestly say that I have never had a bad job. When I was younger I worked for my grandparents and my parents. Now I work at two law offices (one in Columbia and one in Willow). I have been blessed to love all of my jobs

5. What is your most sentimental possession? In a about ayear and a half, I might say my college degrees, but since I don't have those yet, I shall say my fake flower from Chris. Getting close to our second Christmas together, he had been buying me flowers often and for all special occasions. Being the cheap person that I am, told him to stop buying flowers so often since they just die. For Christmas that year, Chris bought me a fake white rose (my favorite flower) with a tag attached saying "Like this flower, my love for you will never die"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment