Sunday, March 14, 2010

Christopher and Lynsie

Taking after Mallory, I am posting on Chris and I. After spending the weekend with him, he is definately on my mind and I'm missing him already. Just two weeks this time til I get to see him again.

1. What are your middle names? Christopher Lee and Lynsie Rochelle

2. How long have you been together? Dating for 6 1/2 years

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? We were friends for about a year before we actually started dating


4. Who asked who out? I suppose that he did

5. How old are each of you? Christopher - 24; Lynsie - 22

6. Did you go to the same school? We went to the same high school


7. Are you from the same home town? Yes

8. Who is the smartest? It depends on the subject matter. We both have our strengths

9. Who majored in what? Christopher went to school for truck driving; Lynsie majored in Communications and now attends law school


10. Who is the most sensitive? Definately me

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Not far, we are homebodies, nothing more than just 5 hours away from home

12. Who has the worst temper? Christopher for sure


13. How many children do you want? We would like two, but who knows what God will give us

14. Who does the cooking? I do all the time. Christopher will help when he can, but cooking isn't his thing

15. Who is more social? Typically I am especially during first meetings
16. Who is the neat freak? Me
17. Who is the most stubborn? That would be a tie

18. Who wakes up earlier? Me for sure


19. Where was your first date? Besides dirt roading the first night we hung out, out first dinner out alone was at Primas

20. Who has the bigger family? Imediate family - Lynsie; Extended Family - Christopher

21. Do you get flowers often? Not real often. Most of the time we look at it as a waste of money, but every once in a while he will send flowers to me


22. How do you spend the holidays? All over the place. We are lucky to have both of our families in the same town, but we are usually at several places to go since there are different parts that each want their own Christmas with us.

23. Who is more jealous? Christopher

24. How long did it take to get serious? Maybe 1-2 months. We both knew right away that we were supposed to be together


25. Who eats more? Depends on the food, but most of the time Chris puts down more food

26. What do you do for a living? Christopher - Trucking foreman; Lynsie - student/legal assistant (soon-to-be attorney)

27. Who does the laundry? Right now, living apart, we each do our own laundry; but when I am home, I will do his laundry and will do it when we get married



28. Who's better with the computer? Me for sure !

29. Who drives when you are together? Most of the time Chris does

30. What is your song? Me and You by Kenny Chesney


Thanks to Christopher for being my best friend the past 6 1/2 years. You are amazing and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!


1 comment:

  1. Great post and I loved the pictures! It was fun to read! :)

    ReplyDelete