Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Countdown from TEN

Having some time on my hands, I will copy Ashley's post for today

10 Hows

1) How did you get your scars? I have lots of scars. I have chicken pox scars. I have a scar on my thumb from sitting on a stool that folded up on me popping my thumb open. I have a scar from breaking a fish tank. I have plently of scars on my legs from childhood injures of playing outside. I have a scar on my cheek from being attacked by a cat. And I'm sure somewhere I have a scar on my head from when I busted it open

2) How did you celebrate your last birthday? On my birthday, Sara took me out to dinner. But my birthday celebration was the weekend before where I had a party with family at my mother's (which I cooked my own dinner)

3) How are you feeling at this moment? I am a little tired, but keep looking forward to the end of the week, so I'm making it

4) How did your night go last night? It was wonderful. After work, I had dinner with Maggie at Tequilas. It was a great time especially when the waiter passed her a note on a napkin asking for her phone number.

5) How did you do in high school? Pretty good. I've always been pretty studious and graduate very close to the top of my class

6) How did you get the shirt your wearing? Purchased it at Old Navy

7) How often do you see your best friend? Not very much when I am in school since we are 200 miles away, but my school best friend I see several times a week :)

8) How much money did you spend last month? Not a whole lot. Part time job = limited income

9) How old do you want to be when you get married? I will be 24 (that is the plan now)

10) How old will you be at your next birthday? I will be 23 on April 30th


9 Whats

1) What's your mothers name? Joyce Ann

2) What did you do last weekend? Went to Versailles Friday night, came back to Columbia Saturday, had lunch with Maggie, went to Home Depot and then studied on Sunday

3) What is the most important part of your life? My friends and family

4) What would you rather be doing? Working on my house in Pomona

5) What did you last cry over? A TV show (I'm a sap)

6) What always makes you feel better when your upset? Talking to my mom or Chris

7) What's the most important thing that you look for in a significant other? Trust and compassion
8) What are you worried about? Nothing currently

9) What did you have for breakfast? Protein bar and juice

8 Have You's

1) Have you liked someone that had a boyfriend/girlfriend? Yup

2) Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes

3) Have you ever been out of the country? To the Bahamas

4) Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yes, if you only knew

5) Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes and then they are no longer my friend (I hold grudges)

6) Have you ever had sex on the beach? No, can't say that I have

7) Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Yes

8) Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes


7 Who's

1) Who was the last person you saw? The person sitting at the library table next to me

2) Who was the last person you texted? Christopher

3) Who was the last person you hung out with? Maggie

4) Who was the last person to call you? Chris

5) Who did you last hug? Um, probably Chris last time I was home

6) Who is the last person who texted you? Maggie

7) Who was the last person you said "I love you" too? Chris


6 Where's

1) Where does your best friend live? West Plains (in 3 weeks, he will live in Pomona)

2) Where did you last go? Before school, I was at work

3) Where did you last hang out? Tequilas

4) Where do you go to school? The University of Missouri School of Law (fancy huh)

5) Where is your favorite place to be? Howell County (I love it all)

6) Where did you sleep last night? In my bed in Columbia


5 do's/does

1) Do you like someone right now? Yes ;)

2) Do you think anyone likes you? He better or I will beat him up

3) Do you ever wish you were someone else? Nope, I'm pretty happy with my life

4) Do you know the muffin man? I don’t guess so…

5) Does the future scare you? Nah, I think it is exciting

4 Why's

1) Why are your best friends your best friends? Because they are good people and great to be around. They are dependable and always there for you.

2) Why did you get a Myspace? It's what the people were doing I guess

3) Why did your parents give you the name you have? I'm not sure how they came to my name, but it is spelled differently because my dad knew I would be unique and he wanted me to have an unique spelling of my name

4) Why are you doing this survey? Finished my reading for today and tomorrow (except bankrupcty, I'll do that tomorrow)


3 If's

1) If you could have one super power what would it be? Flying

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Nope, everything happens for a reason and even the bad parts in life make you who you are today

3) If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring? Probably a boat


2 Would You Ever's

1) Would you ever get back with any of your exes if they asked you? HECK NO!!!

2) Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? You bet


1 Last Question

1) Are you happy with your life right now? Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment