Monday, June 28, 2010

A little Survey

I had a great weekend. There is a lot to post on about the weekend, so I will do that a little later today. Here before work starts, I will do a little survey that I took from Mallory's page.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 74 degrees. Chris would love to have is lower, but I get cold enough in there as it is. Plus I'm cheap and won't let him run it too much
B- My BEDROOM theme is: At my mom's is yellow and blue. Chris and I haven't decided on anything for our bedroom yet. Guess we should probably look into that

C- The CAR in the driveway is: Currently there are no cars in our driveway as Chris and I are both at work. Typically there is a GMC Sierra and a Pontiac Grand Am. We also have a trailer loaded down with trash and a Cat 960 front end loader

D- My DESK looks: here at work has a couple piles on it. At least I will have a busy day
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 5:30 a.m.
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my legs

G- My GARAGE is filled with: Lots of things. Piles of wood, a pile of t-posts, landscape timbers, a freezer, old carpet, barbed wire and lots of tools

H- My HOUSE is: wonderful and we love our little piece of heaven in the country.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: At my moms - a bed, nightstand, chest of drawers, desk and Dozer toys all over the floor. At Chris's a bed, nightstand, dresser, tools and a box left to be unpacked

J- My favorite JUICE is: Berry punch

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: everything. I love my new cabinets and appliances. I also love the floors and the countertops. I love that I picked it all out and that it is mine

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Chris's dad, step mom and little brother
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a bill

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: the greatest daughter ever. That's what I get for living next to my mom

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Tons of mountain dew. Chris is an addict. But the rest is typical food ready to be cooked for the week

P- My last house PARTY was: We haven't really had a party in our house yet. I will be throwing Chris a birthday party here soon. His birthday is one week from today

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: pasta with spaghetti sauce and melted cheese

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: the back porch. We spend so much time out there. We relax on the patio set and watch Dozer play in the yard

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Pantene Pro-V

T- My largest TELEVISION is: I think it is 42 inches. We bought it from my uncle so I'm not exactly sure on that

U- UNDER my bed you will find: A huge picture of my grandma and grandpa about a year after they opened their cafe

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: last night. Chris finally got the vacuum fixed. It had gotten clogged with dust

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: heaven. We are blessed to live in the country and there is nothing prettier than seeing open fields, trees and nature in the mornings.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: time in every day. There are never enough hours in the day to get done what needs to be done

Y- My YARD is: 28.5 acres
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: 10:30 unless Dozer is wired and won't lay down which means I cannot sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment