Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Question Friday


Even though it was a short work week, I am still glad to see that it is Friday. With that it means it is time once again for 5 Question Friday

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? I've always thought that my second calling in life was to be an event planner. I'd probably do that

2. What do you love most about your home? That it is our peaceful little piece of heaven

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? I like crime and mystery books (imagine that)

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? Grossest sounding is squid, but it is delicious

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? I always admired Lucy Camden on the 7th Heaven. We were very similar in a lot of ways. Went to school to follow our dreams. Marry a great guy. Live in a house next to my parents. And we are both a little high strung and can be crazy.

Take a break out of your Friday and play along with Five Crooked Halos.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE crime and mystery books too!! I just finished a mystery book on the Romanov family..it was sooo good!

    ReplyDelete