Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Well, it's Sunday again. So it is time for Getting to Know You hosted by Mann Land 5.

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off? If you know me at all, you know that I tend to be a very conservative dresser. I am never showing my assets off. Granted I don't have huge boobs, so it is hard to flaunt them anyway. My bathing suit is pretty conservative as well. It is a two piece, but no boobs hanging out and my bottom is a skirt


2. Road trips or Plane trips? I enjoy road trips. I think that you can see more while on the road. You can stop in all the little towns and just enjoy the trip more.

3. I can't stand it when...? People block the aisles in the grocery store. It drives me nuts. Sometimes they will just be walking along when you are behind them and they will just stop or sometimes you get groups of several families with the carts blocking an entire aisle.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach? Heck no!!! Again, I'm pretty conservative with my body and there is NO way that I would ever go topless at a beach or anywhere else in public for that matter

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week? None

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...? Spending more time with Chris and continuing to work on our house and outside of our house

7. Pancakes or waffles? Depends on my mood. I love both and would be happy with either any day of the week

8. Water Park or Amusement Park? Depends on how hot it is. I love amusement parks because there are typically more to do and see. Plus you can aways find a water ride and can get the best of both worlds

Head over to Mann Land 5 and play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment