Sunday, June 13, 2010

Get to Know You Sunday


This has been an enjoyable 3-day weekend for me. I got so much accomplished s far and there is still the rest of today. But it's Sunday, so its time for you to get to know me.

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc.  Super human speed woul be great. I get so busy with school and now wedding planning. Plus trips from CoMo to WPMO would be a lot better with superhuman speed

2. The best thing I ever won is....? 2 honeymoon trips, which we never used, in fact we sold them

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend? I have never skyped period.

4. What is your favorite Summer month? July. I love all of the events around the 4th of July. Both Chris's family and my own have huge famly events. Then Chris's birthday is the 5th. And in July the rivers and lakes are warm enough that I want to get it

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean? I love the lake, but it is a little far away so if I had a pool in the backyard, I would be very happy

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....? Right now, all things summer make me really happy. For me its the simple things that are my favorite things. I love sitting out on our deck talking to Chris with Dozer running around in the yard. I love BBQs with the family. I love trips to the lake and rivers. I love it all and nothing big stands out to me at the current moment

7. What's your favorite secret bargain? Everyday workoutside shirts for Chris that I can get at Country Mart (the grocery store for  $1)

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup? I haven't been watching. I've got too much going on and I doubt that I do watch it
 
Hope the weekend has been great for everyone else. Don't forget to play along at Mann Land 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment