Friday, June 18, 2010
5 Question Friday
Yah for Fridays. I'm about to head out for a trial in Howell County, but I thought that I would take a minute to post my 5 Question Friday before I left.
1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? Currently, it is being home for the summers. Being away while going to school is straining on all my relationships. So I enjoy taking a break from the books and being at home enjoying the family and the outdoors.
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? I'm pretty much a homebody and I don't think that Chris and I would ever want to leave the area. We will probably retire in Pomona, but might vacation more to other places
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? Not technically. When I was born and up until I was in high school the house that I was raised in was in WP and now I live in Pomona, but the towns are like 10 miles apart so I say that I do. I spent most of my childhood between WP and WS anyway and Pomona is right in the middle
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? Biting my fingernails. I did all the time. My grandmother would even try offering me money to stop biting them, but I didn't until college
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? I honestly cannot think of anything right now. I do embarrassing things all the time, so there is no telling what it would be, but right now, I'm drawing a blank.
Hope the heat isn't too unbearable for you and that you can enjoy your weekends. Head over to Five Crooked Halos and play along!!!