Friday, October 1, 2010

I Really Hate People Sometimes

What a terrible idea to start a Friday in a terrible mood.

My sister had her third little boy this morning and I found out by facebook. Really? You have time to post on facebook but you don't have the common decency to call your freaking sister?

I am beyond words at this point. I am so pissed and I feel terrible being pissed about a baby being born. But I am not mad at my new nephew, I'm just pissed at my sister and her husband.

She didn't even call my mom when she went to the hospital. My mom has been there every time that my sister has babies. She had went to every false alarm. My mom is one of the happiest grandmas ever. But not this time. Stacie didn't bother to call my mom until about an hour after she had the baby. She was supposed to call me at that time too, but that was over an hour ago and not a word from my sister.

Now I will admit that my sister hasn't been as close to me in the past six months as she has been in the past. Mostly because her husband is a controling butt and won't allow her to talk to me or associate with me. But geez, this is a baby. I deserve to know. I deserve a freaking phone. I have been there for you through everything and this is how you repay me?

Well, class is starting now, but I just wanted to get my thoughts out there. Words of advice. If you have a baby - great to let everyone know on facebook becuase you can reach the most people, but call your immediate family first.

Thank you and that is offically the end of my rant.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree and went through something similar in May... :(

    ReplyDelete