Sunday, October 31, 2010

Work Halloween Party

Friday was our work Halloween party. In the five Halloween's that I saw at the F&B, this was the only year that I actaully dressed up. My entire department dressed up together and it was fantastic.

The original plan was for my manager Jason to dress up as Snow White and the seven regular employees would be the 7 dwarfs. However, the costume that he purchased did not fit properly. So, he came as the magic mirror. But his roomie, Morgan, came in as Snow White and Craig (one of the attorneys) came as prince charming.

Thought I would share a few photos.


The whole Snow White group


Just the dwarfs


The coverage department at work


The two greatest dwarfs - Sleepy and Happy

We had a great day at work. So long as you were dressed up, you got free breakfast and lunch. It was awesome.

What were your costumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment