Thursday, October 7, 2010

5 Question Friday


It has been so long since I have posted on Five Question Friday, so I thought that I would this week. So, here it goes:

1. What do you listen to while driving? Most of the time I have a country music station on. When the radio bores me, I put in a CD. Typically that is country also. But lately I have been listening to my Glee cds. They are amazing
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? The temperature changes right now have been messing with my allergies and I also don't like that the sun goes down earlier in the day. I love the sun being out to 9
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? Ahhhh, I love thinking about my dream house. It will be huge for our family and to host family get togethers. It will have a huge kitchen with lots of cabinets and a large walk in pantry. We will have a big master suite with attached bathroom for me to relax. It will be very country looking on the outside sitting in the middle of 1000 acres. I want a porch to entertain outside too and spend time sitting outside watching the kids and doggies play
4. Would you ever own a minivan? Nope. I will have a larger SUV when we have kids but never a minivan. They just aren't my style
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? Depends on how soon I need to wear them. If I don't need it right away, I will wash them.

Hope that helped you get to know me just a little bit more. Head over to My Little Life to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment