Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I was Tagged

Posting twice in one day doesn't happen very often for me these days, but I have some free time, so I thought I would knock out a survey. Mallory at Day in the Life ... of the Thompsons tagged in in her survey.

{1}: If you could be in any tv show when you were a kid what would it be?


I definately think that I could have fit right in 7th Heaven. They had a mix of personalities and kids just like my family. Life was always crazy and someone was always around. Sounds like my house! I basically grew up with the girls on the show. So sad that is is no longer on.


I also loved watching Boy Meets World. My cousin had a neighbor that looked just like Sean. I was a weird kid and could have been friends with Topanga and dated Sean.



I'm sure that there are others, but that is all I got right now


{2}: What has been your favorite Christmas gift as a child?

I had several great Christmas presents from Santa. I would have to say that my favorite would have been my Barbie Dream Car. My sister and I were driving it around the living room before even opening the rest of our presents. Apparently they don't make the car in a corvette anymore. Bummer




{3}: What actress would you want to play you if your life was a movie?

I like Julia Roberts and Reece Witherspoon - either one could play me and I'd be happy. Both have great spunky and outgoing personalities.


{4}: What decade fad do you wish would come back?

I think that this question would be more easily answered if it asked which decade fad I wish would disappear again. Like mullets and off the shoulder shirts with sports bras hangin out

{5}:What song describes your life?

There are many great songs about how I feel about certain people in my life. But right now, all I got is stress. is there a song that talks about that?


{6}: What was your favorite subject in school?

When I was in grade school, I really loved English, Math and Science. Even in lower level college, I loved my chemistry and criminology classes. So far in law school, my favorites have been any class with Professor Scott (which were my writing classes), torts, secured transactions and my criminal classes. Yes, I am a nerd


{7}: If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be?

I would love to play the role of a socialite for a day. Go shopping, get my hair and nails done, hang out with friends, and host a big party that night. Sounds like a good day to me, except I don't want to get arrested. Seems like most of them do anymore


{8}: If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

A house pet. One of my dad's employees has said that if he came back in a second like that he would want to come back as a Gabel pet. We treat our pets better than most people treat their kids. Spoiled little things





Now it is your turn to play along. I tag

1. Tyler at Rants, Raves, Ridiculous

2. Maggie at College - The Final Year

3. Mrs. G at My Life in the Making

4. Jenni at Story of My Life the Blog

5. Sass at His Lil' Sassafras

6. Amanda at Laughing in a Beautiful World

OK, well, I think I am done. I need to get back to reading for tomorrow. Hope that you all enjoyed. Play along even if you weren't tagged.

2 comments:

  1. this is great! I loved 7th Heaven too!! A good, wholesome show! I had a pink Barbie Corvette too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yayyyy!! I'm doing this tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete