Friday, April 23, 2010
5 Question Friday
Thank goodness it is finally Friday. I have been ready for today all week. Since it is Friday, it is time for 5 Question Friday sponsored by Five Crooked Halos.
1. What was the first car you owned? A red 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE (it was ugly and a hand me down from my sister)
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? I don't know of any. People probably think it is strange that I still know all the words to every Backstreet Boys, Nsync, old Brittany stuff, but that it was makes things fun when you get together with friends
3. Have you ever had stitches? Too many times to even count. I was a clumsy kid that loved to be outside playing with my older siblings
4. What was your first job? When I was 13, I began working at my grandparents diner the Ozark Cafe. I waited tables there til I was 18 and left for college. The greatest job to date. It was a wonderful experience and I miss that place
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Oscar the Grouch for sure :)
Don't forget to play along and link up!