Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Question Friday


I am so happy that Friday has finally arrived. With it being Friday, it is time for another 5 Question Friday courtesy of Five Crooked Halos.

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Julia Roberts


2. Did you ever go to summer camp? A couple of years I went to church camp at Lake of the Ozarks (it ws not an enjoyable time for me though)


3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction? Currently the inside of the toilets in my house (we just looked at them last weekend) We are buying new ones to avoid cleaning them


4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts? Chris would probably say that everthing I do  drive him nuts. I ask way too many questions, I'm overly organized and I have slight OCD tendencies, I nag over the checkbook, I watch everything he spends money on, I want his opinion on everything for the house. Luckily he loves me


5. What is currently your favorite song? The Man I Want to Be by Chris Young
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend. Weather in the Ozarks is supposed to be beautiful!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment