Tuesday, April 20, 2010

House Update

I am struggling with picking my Top 2 for Top 2 Tuesday. I'll continue to think about it and post later tonight. For now, I can post on what I do know, things about the house.

Brian has put up the new ceiling the front living room and bedroom. He will be tearing up the floors in these two rooms next week to fix their settling issues. Although, it is just sheetrock, here are the new ceilings.






Yesterday, Chris left work around 3:30 and headed to the house to get started on the next project in the kitchen. Our contractor laid the kitchen floor yesterday covering the kitchen and the pantry area. I hear it looks nice. All I get is pictures (til Friday when I get to see it for myself). Chris worked hard last night assembling the cabinets. Our contractor is off today so that he can attend some lead training for his contractor's license. Chris wanted to make sure that all of the cabinets are done so that Brian can hang the cabinets Wednesday and Thursday. They should be done before I get home on Friday. We just won't have the countertop in yet. We can't set up our appointment with them yet until cabinets are at least partially put in. Chris sent me this picture last night to show some of the cabinets in the kitchen as well as the new floor.



Chris did a great job on the walls and I cannot wait to see the kitchen basically done this week. I'll post more next week when everything is in place.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks awesome!!!! You guys are moving right along! :)

    ReplyDelete