Sunday, April 18, 2010

Get to Know You Sunday


I typically dread Sundays because it means that we are one day closer to Monday (booo), but at least there are fun things on Sunday like "Get to Know You Sunday" by Mann Land 5 that can distract me from doing my school work.
1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? Definately hairless. Chris isn't hairy at all (thank God) and if he ever gets hairy, he will be waxing that stuff off

2. How often do you run red lights? Never, here in Columbia they have red light cameras, so I try hard not to get a ticket

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid? Reese Witherspoon, she is adorable

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? I would love to have more followers on my blog than I have currently, but I also enjoy having the connections on facebook becuase as of now, it reaches more people and if I need to get ahold of someone, I can

5. What makes you feel sexy? The look that Chris will give me when we are at a large family function and he will see me from across the room (that look makes my heart melt)

6. I get excited when...........? I think that I only have one year left of school and then I will be an attorney (woohoo)

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? I definately love the outdoors. No, I'm not one that goes hiking or river rafting all the time, but I'd much rather be outside than inside. Chris and I enjoy working on our farm, fishing, riding 4-wheelers, taking walks, etc. It is a great live out in the country

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? I'd take a millin dollars. I could build my dream home with less than 1/2 of it and then have the rest of the money to spend on other things like investments for our future children, paying off our rent house, buying new cars, etc


No comments:

Post a Comment