Friday, April 16, 2010
5 Question Friday
Thankfully, Friday has finally arrived. And with Friday, it is time for another 5 Question Friday from Five Crooked Halos. Here it goes:
1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life? None. I blog/chat/facebook just how I talk in normal life. I'm sure people that really know me can imagine me talking when reading my blog. It is me through and through
2. Do you still write checks? Yes, probably about 4-5 times a month. I pay my rent by check (it goes to my neighbor), I pay the Mary Kay lady by check (I hardly ever have that much cash on me), I write a check for Chris's rent and Chris's utilities. I think that is about it though
3. Who was your favorite President and why? Just for the fact that I like his name, I'm going to go with Calvin Coolidge. When I was a young child, my parents had a little black poodle and his name was Coolidge. My sister and I always pretended that he was named after Calvin Coolidge. At school when we had to do reports on a president, I always picked Mr. Coolidge
4. Are you a yeller? Depends on the situation. There are times that I have been known to yell. I yell during sporting events (football, baseball, etc) I will even yell at the television. When we are working on the house and Chris is in the field, I sometimes yell to get Chris's attention. I try not to yell when I am in an argument with someone, but sometimes it happens
5. Have you ever dumpster dived? Nope. I have had to dig through my own trash looking for something that I have misplaced, but I've never been through someone elses's trash looking for treasures. I'm not above it, just nothing yet has struck my interest to stop and look through someone elses trash.
Hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be outlining again this weekend. I've got to get ready to take the weekend off next weekend to go home. Don't forget to do 5 Question Friday and link up!!