Monday, August 2, 2010

Prayers Needed

My niece Sadie is in need of some prayers and I thought you all might be able to help out.

Sadie is a 5 year old full of spunk and life. She was born with Spina Bifida and will never be able to walk. But her disease has never got her down. She has always been one of the most happy kiddos I have ever seen and I love this little girl.



Last week she was having some issues going on the bathroom and was taken to the doctor. The doctor was concerned about had Sadie sent by ambulance to the hospital in Little Rock, AR, where she has been since Thursday. The doctors are running more tests on her today and she is possibly looking at surgery on her kidneys. Bless her heart, she just wants to go home. She has been trying to take out her IVs and has been insistent to her mom and dad that she needs to go home.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I remember when this little angel was born. I'll pray for her, Chant, and Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete