Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday


It is Sunday morning. I have laundry going, started the dishwasher and getting ready to start on homework for the week. But before I did, I thought that I would post for Getting to Know You Sunday by MannLand5.

1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there? I would definately leave a note, but I would also take pictures of it so no one could come back at me later


2. Love your body or plastic surgery? For sure, there are things that I do not like about my body, but I don't think I would ever go through plastic surgery

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back? Just following the life of that person. You feel like you know the person and you want to follow up to see how the stories unfold

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is? None, I tell it like it is. If things are boring, I say that. I would never lie to draw people to my blog

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fish - there aren't many types of fish that I like so I'm pretty sure that I could live without it

6. How often to you eat out? Probably about twice a week

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans? I look terrible in skinny jeans so for me, definately boot cut

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill? Gosh, I hope that I never have to deal with this issue and it is hard to say what I would do. I would definately be pissed and not speak to him for quite a while and probably want to kill him and whoever he cheated with. I cannot imagine just working through it, but who knows. I'm pretty sure I'd go for the middle line and just leave


1 comment:

  1. New follower from GTKY! Your blog & you are absolutely adorable!!!! =) Looking forward to reading more!
    Oh, and I look terrible in skinny jeans, too. No thank you!
    Oh, and I my sister spells her name like yours! =) I just don't see it like that very often at all! =)

    ReplyDelete