Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting back in the groove of things

I could not tell you how ready I am for it to be Friday and then the weekend.

I have been back at school for 4 days now and already feel like I need a break. I have had each of my classes at least once, and at the end of today (with a make up class) I will have had Estates 5 times this week.

It never ceases to amaze me how draining school is on me. I have been going to bed earlier than I did when I was home, staying in bed at least 30 minutes more each morning and I am still more drained in the evenings that I was at home. I think part of it is the schedule that I have.

Most nights it is at least 6 or later when I get back to my house, which doesn't leave a whole lot of time to eat, read and relax to get ready for the next day. When I am home, I get off work at 4:30 and typically have dinner done by 5:30 and usually i get time to relax with Christopher and play outside with our pups.

I guess that my body is just having a hard time adjusting to the change as it does every year. My heart and body want to be back in Howell County with Chris and my furbabies. But I know that all I have to survive is the next 11 months and we will be good to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment