Well, here we are again. Friday at last!!! Time for another 5 Question Friday.
1. How many pets do you have? Christopher and I have three pups. Kit-Kat - our pit bull and she is 4; Dozer - our little mutt with a big attitude and he is just over 7 months; and lastly but certaintly not least, Boots, our bird dog and he is just over 6 months. These are our children and they are sooooo spoiled!!!
Here are our babies
Kit-Kat and Dozer
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? Just someone in a country far away, just to see another culture for a day
3. What is your favorite money saving tip? We follow the rule of not putting anything on a credit card that we cannot pay off at the end of the month. We only use credit cards because of the rewards and when you pay it off every month it is just like making money to shop
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? Whatever makes them happy will be great for me. I don't want to be one of those parents who force their children to follow in the parent footsteps or join the fmaily business. Not every career is right for everyone. I just want them to be happy
5. What is your favorite quote? Failing to prepare is preparing to fall. My dad preaches this all the time but it rains true. I'm a huge planner. I try to be prepared for everything that I do though sometimes that I probably over plan
Hope that you have a great weekend. I have tons planned for this weekend so it should be great, especially with the weather. If you want to play along, head over to My Little Life and link up!!!