Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Survey Time

1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it? Have you met me? There are no secrets here

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be? Upton, which is actually what my last name will change to on September 24, 2011

3. Were you happy when you woke up today? Yes. I rolled over and Dozer was wide awake and gave me a good morning kiss. That pup brightens every morning at 5:00 a.m.

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who? About 30 minutes ago and I called Chris to ask him how many CC's our 4-wheeler was

7. What are you excited for? This weekend. I am meeting with a lady who is making the bridesmaid dresses on Friday and am going wedding dress shopping on Saturday

8. What were you doing yesterday? I was at work then in the evening, went grocery shopping. The rest of the night was low key with having dinner with Chris and relaxing

9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you? Christopher Lee

10. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Minute Maid juice

11. Have a best friend? I have a few actually and they are fantastic!!!!!
12. Are you scared to fall in love? Nope, not at all

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love? You bet! I fell in love with Christopher when I was 16

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face? My brother in law
15. What time is it right this second? 8:27 a.m.
16. What do you want right now? For it to be a year from now where I have graduated, about to take the bar exam and would be getting married in 2 months

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with? Maggie dearest
19. When was the last time you cried? About a week ago

20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Yes, I am very close with both of them

21. Do you find it hard to trust others? I typically trust people easily the first time, but once you break that trust, good luck getting it back

22. How fast does your mind change? Depends on what we are talking about and how important the decision is

23. I bet you miss somebody right now. Yes. That's a no brainer

24. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now? Yes. Life is pretty good right now

25. Why do you think so many people cheat? I honestly have no idea. I have never cheated on anyone so I have no clue what brings a person to that decision. My guess would be lack of committment, responsibility and compassion

26. Tell me what’s on your mind? All the files on my desk that need to get done

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months? Going wedding dress shopping :)

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing? Yes. I have wore several items from Chris's closet. I did on Saturday to be exact

29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend? This morning

30. When is your next road trip? Saturday I guess, if you call Springfield a road trip

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to? I share everything with Christopher

32. How’s your heart? Pretty happy

33. Have you ever felt like you weren’t important? Yes, I'm sure that everyone does.

34. Do you think somebody’s in love with you? I know someone is in love with me ;)

35. What are you planning on doing after this? work
36. Next time you will kiss someone? Probably around 5:00 p.m. when Christopher is off unless I happen to see him at lunch. Unless you count puppies in which case I will see 2 puppies at lunch that I'm sure will give me kisses

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today? Yes, all the puppies and Christopher

38. Who do you not get along with? a few people but I won't name names on here (but if you know me personally, you know the answer to this)
39. What does your 3rd recent text say? "I don't want to go to the store" - Chris

40. What are you wearing right now? typical work attire - grey slacks, a white shirt and a black dressy tank top over that

41. You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it? Not too bad. Chris and I get along pretty well. Granted if we are stuck in there too long, it might not turn out too pretty, but I think that would be the same with anyone

42. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese sandwich? I don't even remember, it's been that long ago

43. What’s your favorite boy and girl name right now? Children's names as of now would be McKenzie Elizabeth and Hayden Christopher

44. How did you feel when you woke up? Not ready to get up
45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? A few clients need to retun my phone calls from yesterday

46. Do you crack your knuckles? Yes and I really probably shouldn't
47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight? sleeping where I am every midnight

48. What are your LEGAL initials? LRG

49. Who’s the first B in your contacts? Billy (Chris's dad)
50. When was the last time you laughed really hard? Last night

51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them? I don't think that would ever happen,but you bet I would chase tem

52. Last awkward moment? Last week in court during an uncontested hearing, my client admits on the witness stand that the agreement isn't going to work
53. Are you afraid of the dark? Not really of the dark. Certain situation in the dark, yes
54. Do you have good vision? Nope, not at all. I can't see a thing without my glasses or contacts. I have astigmatism, Cataracts and need bi-focals
55. Have you ever tripped someone up? not on purpose

57. Are you Irish? I'm not big on family history yet, but I don't believe that we are Irish

58. Do you use chap stick? I always have a stick of Softlips on me
59. Do you have any scars? Yes, several actually

60. Is there someone you will never forgive? Yes

61. Are you dating the person you last held hands with? Yes and happily engaged

62. who is the last person that texted you? Christopher

63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you? I don't see me getting married to anyone other than Chris who is only 2 years older than me, but prior to meeting Chris, I wouldn't have dated someone 8 years older than me

64. Can you go in public looking like you do? I am in public as I am at work. Many people can see me

65. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J? yes

66. What side of the bed do you sleep on? both, depends on what side Dozer is laying on

67. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day? wake up smiling and then eat breakfast, hair might be after that or checking on my venues to ensure everything is in place

68. Do you fall for people easily? I did

69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? Yes

70. Do you miss the way things used to be? Nah, everything that is in my past has gotten to to where I am today. There are good memories in the past, but there are great memories to come ahead too

71. Has anyone ever told you they’re in love with you? yes, all the time

72. Song you’re thinking of right now? "Love Like Crazy" as it was just on the radio

73. Want someone back in your life? I wish that my grandparents who we have lost were back in my life physically
74. Will tomorrow be better than today? It will be one day closer to the weekend and hopefully I will be back to driving my car

75. What’s the color of you’re shirt you are wearing? I have two shirts on - one black and one white

76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally? Nope
77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you? Yes,very much so, and you will know that I am mad at you

78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status? It's not overly complicated, so I'm sure most people can understand y relationship status

79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced? I am generally a happy person, but there are times when I am not happy, but I try to put on a happy face for work purposes

80. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you? Nah, I got the one that I want :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for dress shopping! McDaniel's was my favorite in Springfield!

    ReplyDelete