Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday


I can't believe that it is Sunday already. I am not at all ready for tomorrow to be Monday, but I cannot change it. I had a fantastic day yesterday in Springfield and will post about that later, but for now, it is time for you to get to know me a little better.

1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be? I honestly do not think that I would want to live anywhere else. I love our little happy home in the country and cannot imagine being anywhere else. I would like to travel to other places but there is something to be said about coming home


2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? Probably depends on what I am doing. I have wore flip flops in the snow before, but not for extended periods of time, so if I was going to be outside for hours, I think wearing flip flops in the snow would be worse than ever wearing gloves in the summer

3. Fried or Bake and why? If I am cooking, things are more than likely fried. I love fried foods and believe most things are better fried

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why? Currently I would like to talk to Bristol Palin and just get out some more info on her current story.

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? I was a strange child and was reading John Grisham

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows. Bridezillas, The Bachelorette and Teen Mom

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life? I work. Not everyone can be on welfare

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be? The lion tamer just because that is the coolest job at the circus

Want to play along? Head over to MannLand5 and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment