Monday, July 19, 2010

100th Post - Wedding Dress Shopping

On Saturday, my mother, Maggie and I headed to Springfield to do some wedding shopping. The main objective was to pick a dress. Chris's mom was supposed to go, but ended up having to work. What a bummer. I will not share the pictures of the actual dress, but I will share a few of the ones that didn't make the cut.















I am in LOVE with the dress that I picked and cannot wait to wear it on September 24, 2011!!! It is going to be hard to keep it a secret for that long, but I will do it. I want it to be a  huge surprise for all the guests and I'm sure that Chris will  be floored.

A special thanks to McDaniel Bridal and Formal (especially Amy) for helping make the day fantasic and pulling beautiful dresses. And thanks to Maggie for picking "the" dress!!!


3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in all the others! I think I tried one on like the 1st one. Can't wait to see pictures of the REAL thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the dresses! I searched for them over the weekend, too ... but didn't find the one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! The dress you chose is definitely "THE ONE"! You looked goregous! :)

    ReplyDelete