Friday, July 23, 2010
5 Question Friday
Thank goodness for Friday. Today is a special Friday. It is my mother's birthday. Today will be a busy day in Court. We have a huge divorce trial. It is a sad one and I'm hoping that the Judge rules in our favor. Before heading out the door to visit Judge Ligons, here is my 5 Question Friday.
1. What were your school colors? We I have two. In highschool (Go Zizzers!!!) We were red and white. Now that I am at Mizzou, we are black and gold
2. What's the best compliment you ever received? A client told me this week how much she appreciated me working on her case. She knows how much hard work I put into it and she feels blessed that God brought her to our firm
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? I buy expensive toilet paper. I cannot stand the cheap stuff. I am stuff with it at school and I don't want to use that stuff when I am home
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? My sister and mother threw me a surprise 16th birthday party. It was really nice. But the entire family has thrown a surprise party for my grandmother. She had no clue and was still confused when she got to her house and there were several vehicles in the driveway (bless her heart)
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? I don't think I could live without my engagement ring. I know that it is silly and it isn't what keeps Chris and I together, but I am very attached to it and I never go anywhere without it. Even the times that it has been cleaned, I feel lost without it on my finger
Hope you have a fantastic Friday. If you want to play along, head over to My Little Life to play along and link up!!!