Friday, July 16, 2010
5 Question Friday
Thank goodness for Fridays. Hopefully today will be a better day for me than yesterday was. I'm anxious to get the weekend started, but have to be stuck here at work until 4:30, then it is off to a weekend of wedding stuff and I'm so excited. So, here it is again, Five Question Friday by My Little Life.
1. Do you collect anything? I don't really collect anything anymore. When I was younger I had a large collection of rocks (imagine that with a dad who owns a rock quarry) and I also collected Tim McGraw stuff (which is all now stored away). That being said, I am a huge packrat and have trouble letting things go, so I have a collection of a lot of junk. I keep everything that I have sentimental attachment to, like the shirt Chris wore on our first date (yes, I am that strange). But over the past 7 years, I have gathered quite the collection of memorable items from our relationship
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. Matthew McConaughey, Jason Aldean and Brad Pitt
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? I have tons of scars. I was a wild and crazy child who was always playing outside. I have one scar from breaking a fish bowl in the swimming pool, several scars on my legs from falling on rocks, one scar on my thumb from a stool that folded up on me, a scar on my head from busting it open, a scar on my cheek from the family cat and many, many more!
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? I have always ate some sort of potatoe like chips or fries in chocolate pudding or ice cream. It sounds strange, but it is so yummy
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Yes. Watching storms has always been a past time of my family. When the warnings are out and people are supposed to get into a basement or safe place in the house, we all headed outside. Everyone had a walkie-talkie just in case you got separated and we would just be out to watch the storm and keep an eye on everything. I saw a tornado once during a storm when I was younger. Luckily, I was a ways from it and it didn't get the house or anything, but it was neat to watch
Happy Friday to all!