Friday, July 9, 2010
5 Question Friday
Although it has been a short week with having Monday off, I am still just as happy for Friday to be here. We have plenty planned for the upcoming weekend and we are ready to get started. Now, if only 4:30 would get here. But before work starts, it is time for 5 question friday sponsored by My Little Life.
1. What is one food you could eat everyday? I know that I could eat fresh rolls, mashed potatoes and fried chicken every day. I do vary some each time I make fried chicken in the spices that I use, but I love fried chicken and who couldn't love to eat mashed potatoes every day. I did actaully eat it every day when I was working at my grandmother's cafe. Around 10:30, when the mashed potatoes and fresh hot rolls were done, I would grab a plate and dig in
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18? I was about 6 when I decided that I wanted to become an attorney. So when I was 18, I had a plan set out to go away to school and graduate then enter law school and graduate. Although I am not an attorney yet (just one year left), I am right where I thought that I would be. Plus, I'm a quasi-attorney due to my Rule 13 certification and am now able to take up my own cases.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't? I cannot think of anything right now. I pretty much did what I wanted to do when I was younger. There are some things that at the time I wanted to do, but ended up not doing it. But in the end, those things turned out to be bad choices anyway and I'm glad that I didn't do them
4. What color are your kitchen walls? They are beautiful and freshly painted white. It compliments my cabinets, countertops and decorations perfectly!!!
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? I don't remember what my first favorite song was, but I love Billy Ray Cyrus, Dolly Parton and Diamond Rio
Hope you have a great friday and don't forget to link up to play along!!!