Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Prayer Request

Dear blogger friends:

For those of you in believe in the powers of prayer, I would appreciate you saying an extra prayer for my future mother in law today. She went in to the doctor this morning and she is having trouble getting over her latest struggle with Pneumonia. She has always had problems with her lungs, but it continues to get worse. The doc told her to go admit herself into the hospital in Jefferson City for a few days. They are going to moniter her situation and run some tests. There is a possibility that it is worse than just Pneumonia too. I really hope not. She has had to deal with so much over the past two years in battling with breast cancer.

I want to go down to see her tonight since technically I am the closest because I am only 30 minutes away, but they are calling for a huge snow storm starting this afternoon. It is supposed to start snowing before I even get out of class. She has asked that none of us come due to the weather conditions. I may run down tomorrow if it doesn't get too bad. But if you would, just keep her in your thoughts and prayers today and over the next few days. I will let you know what happens as I know things.

I was blessed to have a wonderful mother in law and I don't want anything to happen to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment