Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back in Columbia

Well, it isn't what was planned, but it is what I got. During all the years that I have been in Columbia, the weather has hated me. I have been stopped or planned have been changed due to ice, snow, thunderstorms, and even tornados. Needless to say, I wasn't too shocked to see that there was a forecast for snow on the days that I thought about leaving (Monday or Tuesday). So, to be on the safe side, I headed up to Columbia today.

It was hard to leave but not as bad as many other years. Pomona is my home and I always hate leaving. There is just something about being there that makes me happy and puts my mind at ease. I love being near my family. I love seeing my puppies. And most importantly, I love seeing Christopher every day.

But on a positive note, graduation is just 4 months away. This semester like all the others should fly by. I try to stay busy with school and work and then now wedding planning is more intense, so I have plently to keep me occupied. I will be officially moving home the last weekend in July. Sooo looking forward to that day. Then we should have a busy couple of months before the wedding.

Yikes, so much ahead of us in the next few months.

Off to go relax before heading to bed. I hope I can sleep tonight without Dozer in the bed. He is already lost at home without me. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment