Friday, January 21, 2011

5 Question Friday

Well, it is finally Friday. Despite being a short week (school wide), it still seemed like it took forever to get here. Part of it might have been that I was stuck at my house all day yesterday becuase we got about 9-10 inches of snow. I tried to make it out once, but when the snow goes up to my bumpers, my little Grand Am just didn't want to move. A neighbor had to push my car back in the garage and told me not to leave. Luckily our road was plowed today and I made it to class.

Well, I hadn't been posting on 5 Question Friday, so I thought that I would today since I have plenty of time before class starts. I wanted to make sure I tried leaving in plenty of time this morning, so if I couldn't make it out, I had time to find an alternative plan. Anyways, here it goes:



1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
Chris is my future spouse. Just 246 days to go. Anywho, Christopher and I met at school. Despite going to school together for years, I officially met Chris during my sophomore year of high school, his junior year. I met him in the halls. I can even show you the exact place in the hallway. I will never forget that day. I was instantly attracted to him, but not in love. I was actually dating someone else at the time that I first met Chris. After our first date though, I knew I was in love and this was the guy for me.

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
Christopher and I spend most of our time in the family room and the kitchen. I enjoy our time in the kitchen. We try to cook together. Even if he isn't in the mood to help with meals, he will always be in there talking with me. The puppies are always following us around and making sure that we don't drop any food. We eat all our meals together at the kitchen table (well except for things like pizza when we are watching something on tv). But the living room is great too. It has our fireplace and it is beautiful. We spend more evenings here just cuddled up on the couch watching tv or a movie. The dogs will either be playing in the open floor or cuddle up with us.

But we also love our outdoors too. When the weather is nice, we spend most of our time there.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Nope, this was not a skill that i ever acquired

4. What is your evening ritual?
Well for now, while I am in school, I get home around 5 every night. I do my homework, eat dinner and usually watch a little TV. Unless something special is on at 9, I usually start getting around for bed about 9. I read a little in a book (one that I want to read, not one that is required) and try to lay down for sleep around 10-10:30. Chris calls me to tell me goodnight when he goes to sleep, then I am out for the night

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I typically survive on about 6 good hours of sleep. I have done less, but prefer not to. My body doesn't really like more. I naturally wake up early in the morning, even on the weekend.

Well, that's all folks, I guess I better look over my notes for class. If you want to play along, head over to My Little Life to play along.



1 comment:

  1. we spend a lot of time in the kitchen too! its the BEST!!! Even if we are not cooking or eating its a great place to just "be". Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I am a newlywed myself and tell EVERYONE I know who is getting married to check out the Wedding Bee. Its like Craiglist for BRIDES!!! www.weddingbee.com

    CHEERS!!

    ReplyDelete