Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday


It's Sunday again. But luckily it is not such a dreaded Sunday since this is a Holiday weekend. Before I get
too into the plans for the day, I thought I would participate in Getting to Know You Sunday.

1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house? Not really. I take care of a lot of things at Chris's house, but he wants me to go through his stuff and his mail, so it isn't really snooping

2. Can guys and girls be friends? You bet. I have a few friends that are guys and it will never be that weird tension

3. Can you curl your tongue? I can once, but not multiple times

4. Have you ever stolen anything? Nah, I was always a good girl

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text? Depends on who the other person is and what the topic of the coversation is. I hate long conversations via text but there are a lot of simple things that can be taken care of by tex
6. Memorial Day plans? My dear friend Maggie is in town for the weekend. My family has always done outside projects together on 3-day weekends. Today on the agenda is painting for the girls while the boys are outside staking out our new driveway. We might even do a little fishing, but who knows

7. What do you do to relax? Cuddle up with Christopher and watcha movie or read a good book

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom? I do things for soliders in generally like care packages and donatig to solider funds. I also make sure there are flags on the graves of my grandfathers.

Need a break from Memorial Day activties? Play along at Mann Land 5

No comments:

Post a Comment