Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Question Friday


Words cannot describe how happy I am that it is Friday and a Friday of a 3 day weekend!!! So, time to play Five Question Friday!

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? Sky diving. It's not just that I haven't mustered up the courage, it's that I have no one to go with. Chris thinks I'm crazy and there isn't much other crazy people in the family that wants to jump out of a perfectly good airplane

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? Probably something on the house, so eventually he would know about it. Right now, the house is number one on the priority list. We have a lot more space to fill and have some pretty empty rooms right now

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? The swings. I'm pretty simple like that. There's just nothing better than the swings. I could be on those for hours

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? Depends on my mood. I grew up with big breakfast and always had one when I worked at my grandmother's cafe. Granted it isn't very healthy but there's not much better than bacon and homemade biscuits and gravy and hashbrowns. Though this morning, I did have a sweet donut :)

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? I'm a neat feak for sure. I have OCD tendencies and I hate things to be a mess or things not in their place. Ask Chris, I drive him nuts!!!
 
Don't forget to head over to Five Crooked Halos and play along!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with the rest of your family on the jumping out of an airplane. Hope you get to though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. I could just sit on the swing and just sway the whole day away...

    Happy weekend to you from Malaysia!

    Hop on over to read mine at:
    http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/2010/05/five-question-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete