It's Thursday Five..Where we get to look back on our week and and come up with 5 things that have made us..
Whatever you want..just no bad stuff..
Some weeks are harder..and we might have to dig deeper..but I guarantee you will find 5 things!
This week hasn't been the greatest week, so I feel like I need to reflect on the good things in my life.
1. My job makes me very happy. I love all the people that I work with. They are some of the greatest ladies that I know. We are like a little happy family here. When I am here, I actaully never dread coming to work. That is such a blessing for me.
2. I'm excited for my upcoming company this weekend. I miss my Columbia friends when I'm not in Columbia! Luckily Maggie needs a Lynsie fix. She should be in tomorrow when I get off work.
3. The new mailbox that Chris and I put up this past weekend makes me realy happy. It's the little things that make the house feel more like our home. Plus is looks sooooo good with the house. It's probably sad how excited I am about a mailbox, but hey, that's me.
4. Everyday I am more and more thankful for Chris in my life. Working in domestic law, I see all the bad sides of people. I feel blessed that Chris isn't anything like that. Yes, we do bicker at times, but he has never hit me, has never cheated on me, and never beat a child. He has always been so supportative of me. He doesn't try to control me or make me something that I am not. It's just so wonderful to have that unconditional love.
5. I'm greatful for the practice that I am getting in my career this summer. I have now taken up three cases on my own. I feel less nervous each and every time. By the end of the summer, I hope that it is like second nature to me. Being Rule 13 certified is better than any class that the law school can teach you and lucky for me Steve (the bossman) trusts me and just gives me the reins in court. I'm sure not many people in my class at the law school can say they have already taken up a case.
Think you need a little reflection time? Head over to MannLand5 to play along and link up.
Hope that you have a fantastic Thursday!!!