Friday, May 7, 2010

5 Question Friday


Again, I apologize for being late. I got up real early this morning to take my employment law final. Then I stopped by my houe briefly for work. So, here we are, after a busy week, and it is finally Friday and it is take time again. Time for Five Question Friday by My Little Life.

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings? My older brother picking me so much. I was shot at with the bb gun. I was stuck under the waterbed. Anything my brother could do to me, he did


2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!) I can't even remember anything naughty that I did as a child. I was the good kid out of us five. Everyone else got into trouble so I had more rules and was more closely watched. There wasn't much time to be naughty

3. Where do you like to go to relax? Howell County. I love that place. It is so peaceful to just sit outside and enjoy the country and our little piece of heaven

4. What was the last thing you won? $5.00 from a lottery ticket that Chris and I received for Christmas

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose? My family for years has talked about going on family feud. We have our team picke out and everything



No comments:

Post a Comment