Saturday, September 18, 2010

So, I'm a terrible blogger

First off, I would like to apologize for being missing in the blog world. Life has been so crazy and I barely have time to eat a lot of times.

So here is a recap of what has been going on.

Last weekend. Friday night I had dinner with Maggie. Saturday, I hosted a lunch BBQ at my house for the girls that I work with (but only 2 showed up). Saturday night, Maggie and I went to babysit for one of the attorneys that we work for. It was actually a blast. We played at the park and at this place called Going Bonkers. It was a HUGE indoor play place (like at McDonalds). The kids were all over the place there. Sunday was a day for grocery shopping and I visited the Columbia bridal show (which was lame).

This week was just a mess. One of my classes was cancelled all week and another class was cancelled on Thursday. But despite having an extra 4 hours during the week, I felt like I was 10 hours behind all the time. School has been crazy. It occupies all my free time. Work was a disaster this week too. My manager was gone Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, leaving me in charge of the department. I had to handle all the emergencies that came up, which happened about once each day. I had to go in some extra times this week and actually worked 8 hours more than I am scheduled for. I had dinner with Maggie and Sara and we watched wedding shows after refreshing us on season 1 of Glee (which starts again on Tuesday and I am soooooo excited)

Today has been a pretty good day. Maggie and I went to Jefferson City for a new adventure. We hit up a few antique stores, had lunch and did a little clothes shopping. It was a pretty successful day and we had a lot of fun. We came back to my house totally wore out, watched a Hallmark movie and made homemade biscuits and gravy for dinner. It was yummy. I am so exhausted and ready to crash. I feel like such a loser. Last night I crashed at 10 and then tonight I will be asleep by 10.

Tomorrow's agenda: studying (gross)

I hope to be better this week. I will be hurrying to get everything done as I will be heading home to see my family. Three weeks is too long to not see Christopher. Just 10 1/2 months to go.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you said gross to studying...my thought exactly. I bet you make good B&Gs...hope you got some rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete