Friday, September 3, 2010

5 Question Friday


As many of you know, I have really been looking forward to today. I have to manage to survive one class, 2 hours of work and a three hour drive, then I will be home!!!!! Thank goodness. Just wanted to post my 5 Question Friday before I left.

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? Lately, it has been wedding planning. I also enjoy scrapbooking and reading. I always read every night before going to sleep. What a great way to relax!!!

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? In Pomona, I see our driveway, part of the field and the county road. It is a pretty great view. Here in Columbia, it is not so exciting, I see the the townhouse next to mine.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? Oh, goodness. I have no idea. I don't know of anyone that I would want to be. Maybe just being in someone elses shoes for a day, but not to be reincarnated as.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? I hate when people cannot control their kiddos especially in a public place. It drives me nuts and makes Chris not want to have kids at all. Secondly, I was raised to be very polite and cannot stand rude children

5. Regular or Diet soda? I don't drink any soda now, but when I did, I would never touch a diet soda. Gross!!!!

Hope that you all enjoy the holiday weekend. If you have time this Friday, head over to My Little Life and play along for 5 Question Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment