Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Question Friday


Although it was a short week, I am still so happy that it is Friday. Last weekend was so busy I didn't have time to relax and I hope to do some of that this weekend, but who knows if I will. But class starts in about 30 minutes and then I will be off to work from 10 - 5, so I thought that I would get in my 5 Question Friday before the rest of the day started.

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself? Most of the time no. I don't spend a lot of money on myself because there are so many things that I would rather spend money on than new clothes and shoes (even though I love shoes). So when I do spend money on myself it is usually for something that I really, really need.

2. How well do you know your neighbors? Here in Columbia, I know a couple of my neighbors, not overly well, but it is a college town and neighbors change sooooo often. Last weekend I was invited to the birthday party of one of my neighbor's daughter. Of course in Pomona, I know my neighbors really well. For one, my mom and dad are one. The other neighbors around us are really nice. They have all stopped by to meet us shortly after we got the house. Since we have stopped to visit with them frequently. Larry (one neighbor) brought his tractor with his bucked over the other day to smooth something in the barn (we have a 966 cat front end loader and it wouldn't fit) and so Chris brought him a load of rock. Aww, I love the small town life
3. What age are you looking forward to being? Currently 24 - 2011 will be a great year for me. Two weeks after my 24th birthday I will graduate. Just a few months after that I will take the bar exam. A couple months after that I will be getting married :) and then hopefully get sworn into the Missouri bar and start practicing as an attorney. Big things will happen for me at 24

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why? Only when it is something to get excited about. I don't get excited about bills, but I get excited when my grandmother sends me cards for every holiday and tapes a piece of gum on the inside.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory? That is a hard one. I have several memories from when I was young, but I'm honestly not sure which one came first. I'll have to think more about this one.

Hope that you all have a great weekend. If you get bored this Friday and want to play along with 5 Question Friday, head over to My Little Life and linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment